McKenzie Paduch:
Hi I am McKenzie Paduch. I am fourteen years old. I am involved in cheerleading at my school. I love to play the guitar and I love to paint. I am very involved in the youth group at my church. I signed up for the engineering academy because it was something I was very interested in. I love to build things and see how they work. I think this class will provide me with skills that I can use later on. I also love the challenges engineering involves.
L.B. Passey:
Hi I'm Laura Beth Passey. I'm fourteen tears old. I play the guitar, banjo, ukalele and djembe. I enjoy long walks on the beach, candles, and romantic action novels. I like to play in mud, hunt, make music, eat, sleep, eat more, watch Scooby-Doo, and I look down upon The Real Housewives of anything. I enjoy camping out with friends, while recreationally poking fun at one's fat weiner dog. I am short, yes, but also powerful. Like Edna from the Incredibles.
I signed up for engineering because I love to build things, and take things apart. I like challenges, and the math and science skills required for this class offer much of this aspect.
Jordan Nakayama:
Hi am Jordan Nakayama! I am fourteen years old. I play soccer and volleyball for Spain Park, club soccer for the compettitve Briarwood club soccer team, and I am in the church choir at Briarwood Presbyterian Church. I am also very involved with my youth group at church. I enjoy playing beach volleyball. I chose to take engineering because I love math and science and love to see how things are made. I feel that I will learn valuable lessons that I will be able to take along with me in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment